3.01.2006

Down Day

Today was a knitting day. I was blindsided by the cold virus that has been circulating and spent much of the day in bed. Fiery bolero grew another two inches and Pomatomus gained some scales.



The weather has turned and intermittently during the day, the sun would peek through my windows. Oddly, this made me miss flowers and gardens. My mother’s garden, especially. I have a photo I took this year of a flowering quince in full bloom from her garden. It makes me happy. Here it is in honor of this month's Project Spectrum color theme.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I can almost smell those gorgeous flowering quince blossoms, Marie. I grew up with one of those, too. Hope you're feeling better soon. In the meantime, seems like a great excuse to get more knitting done! ;-)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home