3.28.2006

A public service announcement


I have noticed that a significant number of people (all four of them) who come across my blog via a search engine find me while looking for sites containing some combination of the words hedgehog + pattern + knitting. Of course, my curiosity was piqued and I did a search too. So, now as a public service to those seekers (should any of the four of you ever come back) and future searchers of hedgehog patterns, here are some road signs for you on the information superhighway (hm…does anyone still use that term?).
Fibertrends makes a pattern for a Huggable Hedgehog. In fact, Rose-Kim just made one such fuzzball in lovely lilac. (Very cute, I might add). You can even buy a Huggable Hedgehog kit including yarn and all from here. Should you be disinclined to purchase a pattern, you can also find a free one here.
So there you have it. Knitted hedgehogs. Who knew?

3 Comments:

Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Your posts never fail to make me smile. And I love that picture!! Did you draw it yourself?

I think now maybe it's about time you knitted yourself a hedgehog to as a companion to Baa and the fox (what did you call him by the way?) - how about the one in the picture in the same post?

6:08 AM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

Well, thank you very much. Now I know everthing I need to if I ever decide to knit one up! :-)

2:30 PM  
Blogger kathy b said...

I think I HAVE to make a hedgehog. I have never knitted an animal. Something about this is wanting me to knit it. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home