5.26.2007

Can’t talk, knitting.

Frantically knitting.
(And sewing and weaving in ends. Oh why does it take so long to weave in ends?)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the chaos of the last few weeks, the new deadline for finishing the vest that was intended for my mother’s birthday last year, an effort I had been putting off, thinking I had plenty of time, has once again passed me by without any manifestation of a finished object. Being mired in a morass of work deadlines and meetings and wedding planning this week also hasn’t helped matters one iota. So, given that Mom’s visiting tomorrow, there’s some frenzied needle action ensuing here in the wee hours.
Procrastination? My middle name.

9 Comments:

Blogger Yarn Tails said...

Wishing you speedy needles! Have a wonderful weekend!

6:10 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

It looks lovely! I can't wait to see it finished.

Are the wedding plans yours? :) Squee! xo

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, wedding plans... I can definitely relate. Like you said to me all thoise months ago, "take it easy m'dear"! :)

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is the boyfriend now the fiance? Good luck with the vest! Oh, and BREATHE!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty color, hope you finished it up in time.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Wedding planning?!? Did I miss something?

Hope you meet your knitting deadline ... the color is fantastic.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

When is your wedding anyway??? Good luck with the frenzied needle actions and everything else!

10:36 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Good luck on the deadline! It looks gorgeous so far.

5:35 PM  
Blogger mathomhouse said...

Beautiful photo. I'm glad to see you back -- sorry I'm late (again!).

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home