4.22.2007

Tumultuous Days

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Real life has been doing a pretty good job of kicking my ass for the past week or so by simultaneously presenting me with a professional crisis and a family emergency, along with a side helping of other pitfalls (one literally…always be wary of freshly mopped floors); all of course, two weeks before a planned cross-country trip. All this leaves precious little time for anything besides doing all that I can and must to do to counter the unhappy events (and trying to think positively, not something pessimistic me is very good at). So, I will be a bit scarce in blogland for the next few weeks, until -- hopefully, with all my fingers and toes crossed and many a fervent wish—everything resolves for the better. If you can, spare a happy thought or two for me. It can’t be clouds and rain always, right?

11 Comments:

Blogger Marie N. said...

I hope things tidy up for you so you can enjoy your trip to the fullest.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sending good thoughts your way. Hope life starts taking a positive turn very soon, and you can enjoy your trip immensely! Take care.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, for some reason your past two posts have not shown up on bloglines, in any case... I am thinking happy thoughts for you and hoping that your days brighten and that your trip is a safe one.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things WILL get better. I have had to tell myself this a lot lately and it makes it easier to deal with all the crap. (And things have gotten better, somewhat, so it's true!)

Best wishes for your health and happiness. Write when you can.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Best wishes to you, hope all goes well! Are you coming out here? :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Yarn Tails said...

Here is to wishing you the very best! Be safe and come back in one piece!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good happy thoughts winging your way. Enjoy your blog very much. Sincerely hope you prevail soon!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

It certainly can't. I hope things have turned around by now, and that you are enjoying your trip ...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I came across your blog, not sure how, but felt I had to send you the happy thoughts you wanted.
Hope things are looking up soon.

9:08 PM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Oh Marie! All my thoughts and best wishes are with you and yours. Hope things start to look a little brighter soon, and that in the meantime you get to spend a little time with yourself to enable you to do the things you need to be able to face everything. Hugs xox

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie, I'm sorry i missed this (damn you bloglines). I hope all is well by now. Thinking of you. x

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home