5.23.2006

It’s the small things that count...

Isn’t it?

As in, my apartment may be a mess but at least my sewing threads are now organized! And in a wooden box in this month’s Project Spectrum color, no less.


It probably says a lot about my diet that ALL of my many sewing notion boxes were formerly chocolate truffle containers…

Ahem.

And introducing pin cushions 6 and 5.


I had great fun making the pom-pom on cushion 6 with the help of this handy tutorial.

Now, back to ear-stitching for BackTack III

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittypants said...

Pin cushion 6 is so cute, like a little party hat :-)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you feel better now that you're "organised" for more sewing! I am intrigued by what you're making for the softie...

3:01 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

All my jewelry is in Godiva boxes, so don't feel bad :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home