5.31.2006

Prissy Kitty!

Look what the UPS truck brought!



Shiny!


And underneath that pretty paper in the little box, my enormously generous BackTack III buddy over at FinnyKnits managed to cram in an amazing number of black-white-green goodies.



Front and center is my Backtack stuffie, Prissy Kitty. She’s adorable and just full of personality. I’m quite enchanted by her glittery green eyes


And her little pearl-buttoned garter


And her M-shaped bling.




I absolutely love the toile fabric Finny chose for Prissy. So you can imagine my delight when I dug down in the box and came up with the wonderful needle roll she made for me.


See the same cool green button as Prissy’s eyes that she used as a fastener? See? And the lovely Crystal Palace needles she included?
And did I enthuse yet over the yummy teas and yarns also in the package?
I just can’t properly articulate how happy this package made me so I’ll just go with repetition.

Thank you thank you thank you, Finny!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

i can't sleep...
i'm jealous of your fancy presents! of course, i didn't bust my hump sewing an elaborate stuffed thingy by hand, so i guess i shouldn't complain.

1:07 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:28 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Ah good, you seem to have run out of words too and will sympathise with my inarticulacy! So I can repeat, 'Thank you for my Parsley!' ;)

I love toile de jouy, and that black and white goes particularly well with green. You're nearly as lucky as me!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

I love that fabric, too. The kitty is so cute :-)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pout* she beat me to it! *pout*
You should be recieveing a box from me (with another needle roll in it!) any day now!
I supose you will just have to collect lots of needles now to fill your two rolls! :)
~knitaholic

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This fabric is gorgeous! You lucky thing! It is so nice to receive goodies especially handmade for you!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouaw! this kitty is great.... too cute!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

woohoo! what a great package! she did awesome on prissy

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home