9.28.2006

Ceci n'est pas une chaussette

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Imagine a sock.
Imagine a pink sock.
Imagine a pink argyle sock.
Imagine a finished pink argyle sock.
Had I not manage to forget my knitting at my parent’s house after my visit there yesterday, I wouldn’t have to ask you, dear reader, to do all the work today. Not only did I leave my argyle sock there at the kitchen table but because of my inability to ever decide on a single project to bring with me whenever I go somewhere, I also managed to leave all of the other projects I was working on there. At the kitchen table. All in one neatly packed zip-lock bag.
Le sigh.
Perhaps this is a sign for me to get on with the gift knitting?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittypants said...

Hahaha! Your post is so cute, although it's so frustrating to leave your knitting somewhere, hope you get it back soon.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no!!! I hate when I do something like that. I usually forget something at home and get to work and waiting for the lady remember that I left my hook or somthing like that... What is that that you are working on?? Looks good whatever it is!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

That's too bad, I look forward to seeing your finished sock. Are you making a lot of Christmas gifts this year? Are you going to neglect all your reading? ;)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home