1.26.2007

Ah well...

One little fall (four skeins' worth) makes it awfully easy to take another tumble.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Merino and tussah silk roving in the very aptly named Desert Rose colorway and an oh-so-handy hemlock nøstepinne that makes the most adorable center pull balls. Both are from Hello Yarn, my favorite source of spinning fiber and home of Adrian, she of the amazing eye for color. Did I mention she also dyes beautiful sock yarns?
Hmm, methinks the wagon's driven off without me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, those colors are beautiful!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Those colors look amazing! I want a nøstepinne, too! I don't like my winder, such boring looking balls (nøster) :(

8:31 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! (Sorry, capacity for choosing interesting adjectives compromised by pretty colors!)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home