7.31.2006

Last minute franticness

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The amount of time monopolized by pre-vacation must-do’s at work and wedding-attendance/family/friends related events the last few days completely took me by surprise. I've been meaning to post about my first quilting project and other sundries for several days now but here I am, in the early morning hours of the day we leave on our road trip hurriedly putting up a rather lame “I’ll tell you all about it when I get back” post. Really, where did the week go? So, I beg pardon and leave you with a peek at my first fabric-piecing attempt. Have a good week and see you five days hence!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Have a lovely trip!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

Have a wonderful trip. I hope you are not taking the train to Oregon this time! ;)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home