8.20.2006

Belated public expressions of gratitude…

...to my secret pals.
Thanks to my Secret Pal of the One Skein Exchange for this fun skein full of pretty colors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And thanks to my Secret Pal of the SP8 exchange for all these goodies... teas, handy tissues, a nifty expanding hand towel, Brittany cable needles, cute little note-pads, cedar balls, hair clips, a pretty ornament of my initial, and a photo-stand that I’ve already put to use (thus forgetting to include it in this photo).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here’s a close-up of the wonderful yarn, Classic Elite in a cheery Spring green and Elann Peruvian Highland in a calm deep green-brown. Perhaps a two-color scarf is in order?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thank you, secret pals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home