10.03.2006

En pointe

Happy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dancing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Foot!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Operation knitting retrieval was a success so here is the completed argyle sock number one. And just in time to join in on the

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

fun (hosted by the wonderful Lolly) too! As I have a tendency to be overly ambitious in my knitting plans, I'm going to try to be restrained this time and limit my sock celebrations to admiring sock yarns, finishing the argyles, starting only one other pair of socks, and of course, poring over these hallow tombs of sock knitting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How are you celebrating this month of socks?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will just sit back and admire... Sock knitting is not for me (I've tried...) but I am full of admiration for those who manage to achieve not only one but two socks! I love your colourful dancing argyle sock #1!...

12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The argyle looks great. My daughter is still after me about making her a pair of them. But I have to finish my first pair of socks.. then who knows. I am about a 1/3 of the way done with my first sock... Hopefully I can finish both before the month is over with..LOL

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Marie! It's beautiful!

Indeed your foot does look blissfully happy in its new argyle art.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful job you did on those socks. I love the colors!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

The sock looks just beautiful. I love argyle!
I saw this on your page for a SP questionnaire: "I really don’t like pink, especially bright, girly pink." Clearly you have come to your senses now ;) As long as you don't combine it with purple...

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! The colours are perfect. I searched for the pattern but was unable to find anything - what is it??? xx

1:46 PM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, the argyle is soooooo adorable! Gorgeous work.

I have a pair of socks for DH to start...sounds like this is the month for it :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

Ah, I see you bought them both :)

Your sock is wonderful! So pleased to see it en pointe and on foot.

1:23 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Congratulations, Marie! Very pretty!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could dance all night long with such beautiful dancing socks!!!!!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home