11.29.2007

Spinning Autumn

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Christmas trees might be glittering in many a window and the strains of “deck the halls” perpetually jangling in the background but here – here it’s still very much Autumn. A very wooly, Blue-Face Leicester sort of Autumn.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My very first batt, newly acquired from Miss Bab’s, now one of my favorite hand-dyed fiber purveyors. Go look and do some coveting. She dyes yarn too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep looking at Miss Babs' pretty batts, and now I know I must have one....gorgeous stuff...

5:45 AM  
Blogger Lucie said...

It is indeed breathtaking gorgeous stuff...lucky you.
I was wondering how the fleece artist angora is coming along. You had posted about it way back. I have some in my stash too waiting and waiting.

1:56 PM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

I let myself sing Christmas carols for the first time yesterday! I must be the only disorganised knitter on the planet counting down the days to Xmas with glee rather than anxiety - I'm flying out to meet Deri in Thailand on the 15th! Squee. The fact that my dad's Christmas scarf is still a sequence of stripes in my head that has to meet a matching yarn in real life is a side-issue :)

Lovely fibre.

11:14 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, lovely rich fall color!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the color is gorgeous!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home