11.15.2007

Same old, same old

Still cooling my heels in work-induced knitting limbo so here are some pretty yarn pictures instead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Both scrumptious skeins (Petals and Autumn) are from the Knittery*, home of cheerfully hand-painted yarn that I have spent entirely too many hours ogling and coveting. For now, these are marinating in the stash until I have enough brain space to contemplate them further. Maybe they’ll be lovely, lofty scarves one day…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



*Psst, did you know that they’re having a sale on their merino 4-ply right now? Go buy it all up so I won’t be tempted.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I just ordered from them several days ago without noticing that sale! I got the Petals colorway too, but in the laceweight.

Glad to see you back! :)

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, isn't that Petals a beautiful colour? I knit socks with mine [2 strands held tog].

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a sale? I have not seen the autunm colorway and it is oh-so-tempting....

7:17 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, pretty! Both are gorgeous.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home