3.20.2007

k...n...i...t...

k.n.i.t...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

knit...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

knit, knit, knit, knit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Almost free of hinderances (computers and my right arm all hate me) but for want of a USB cable...more to follow soon...

P.S. What do you all think of the new banner on the header? Too big? Too distracting? Takes too long to load? And while I'm asking, does anyone know how to keep it linked to the main blog page (i.e. when you are only looking at one post, you can click on the header to return to the main page)?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The header image is a a little large (but then so is mine); but, I like it (as will anyone who likes yarn, I think).

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it too!

PS: The embroidery is from my mum's tablecloth.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the header, too. I didn't notice any lag in loading, and the colors are nice.

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the header, while on the large side, is very nice. At the very least I can't imagine it hindering anyone's reading of your blog.

5:42 AM  
Blogger aj said...

I like it! It makes a big splash - after all, why not be proud and announce your blog?

Nice!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like too your new header photo, it shows the beauty of the yarn very well, very inviting!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

I do like the new header photo as well. I had no problems with loading. hope your technical difficulties and arm issues are resolved soon.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I like your new header, yummy yarn pictures are always good!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Look at you having fun with the photoshopping. Love your collage. Your header looks great, and I didn't think it took long to load. Beautiful balls of yarn. I like that they are Old-style, not ball-winder style :) I'm sorry I don't know how to make the header clickable, I had actually experimented with that myself and had the same issue.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home