9.04.2006

The madness continues

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The obsession with knitting argyles (alas, just plain argyles and not arrrgyles) has yet to show any abatement. Indeed, it only seems to increase with every row. Nevermind the chemical inbalance, I place the blame squarely on Moth Heaven's luscious Happy Socks (which I am unabashedly copying), the sight of which instantly filled me with covetousness. Add to that her endlessly helpful charts and instructions for argyle construction and there was no way I could resist the impulse.
Perhaps a little madness is a good thing…

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

wow, we can almost watch the sock knitting progress in real time! those are so pretty and cheery. i've never seen a sock knitted flat before, how cool.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bright and fun! Every girl needs a pair of funky socks now, doesn't she? ;) And I peeked at the instructions-- what an interesting method of construction!

4:31 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Wow, I love the colors! You don't kid around, first Pomatomus and now argyles! They will be gorgeous. You don't want to do them in the round?

5:55 AM  
Blogger ofpinsandneedles said...

A little madness is always a good thing! And wearing those will give you such happy feet. Can't wait to see your second pair of finished socks! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

They are looking so cute, I can see why they would be addicting!

3:15 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

Hi!

What a fantabulous package :) Ideas, I need ideas of things to make in a felted way :)

I see you're doing something about those wonderful Argyles over at Moth Heaven. If I weren't signed up for SockWars I'd be tempted to try the arrrgyles.

***Nancy

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love argyle.

6:45 AM  
Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Fantastic socks! I love the colors, and the argyle pattern looks so fun.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home